Thursday, March 31, 2011

End of Week Two Summery

Well I secluded my self from most human contact starting Monday to take my last FAA written test for a while. I passed with an 89, not bad considering the failure rate has quadrupled since January.
But I digress.
I think I was surprised a little in the irritation of the double edge blade. Generally I only shave every other day, especially with the double edge blade becauase its such a close shave. To be fair I feel like maybe if I hadn't try to use the first blade twice it would have been better irritation wise. To eliminate that possibility I will shave starting today for three days with the double edge blade using a new blade each time.

Other than that I found the double edge blade provided a consisant shave and was generally fun to use. The quality was excllent and the price is hard to beat. One set of five Wilkinson sword blades cost $1.19. One blade one day mean $7.14 a month for blades. Mach3, no frills, $11.10 a month. Signifigant savings for a closer shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment